Stopline whistleblower service
Stopline whistleblower service is independent of Caritas Australia.
You can make a complaint or express a concern about:
- Bullying and harassment
- Policy breaches
- Illegal behaviour
- Unethical behaviour
- Workplace safety
- Sexual exploitation, abuse or harassment
- Child protection issues
- Breaches of our Code of Conduct or other policies
The service includes:
- Dedicated phone number, email, website, app, fax, post.
- Trained staff who take the calls and analyse complaints.
- Reports sent to the appointed representatives at Caritas Australia.
Stopline has been a leader in handling complaints for over a decade. We have provided our services to some of Australia’s most well-known organisations. Further details are available at www.stopline.com.au